« かおりのストーリー Kaori's STORY | トップページ | リンク変更しました! Blog link has changed!!! »

2011/10/02

インターナショナルデー International Day!

今日はインターナショナルデーを教会で祝いました!
Today we had International day at church!!


ジーザスライフハウス大阪は8割日本人で、残り2割は20カ国以上の人々が集まってる☆
Jesus Lifehouse Osaka is 80% Japanese and the remaining 20% are from over 20 different countries.


International2_3


オーストラリア人、アメリカ人、韓国人、イギリス人、ブラジル人、台湾人、フィリピン人、ケニア人、ニュージーランド人、中国人が集まって、一緒に同じ神様をワーシップする。 天国もこんな感じになるのかな?^^ めちゃ楽しい。
We had Australians, Americans, Koreans, British, Brazilians, Taiwanese, Philippinos, Kenyans, NewZealanders, Chinese gathered together worshiping the same God! I wonder if heaven is going to be like this! That would be super fun!!!


Internationalday_3
 

ルークのメッセージは、「みんなで起き上がって、輝こう!」 受け取ったポイントだけシェアするね。
Luke preached about "Lets arise and shine together! " I'll just share some points here.


(イザヤ60:1-5)1わたしの国民よ、起き上がれ。神の栄光がおまえから輝き始めた。世界中の国民に見えるように、その光を輝かすのだ。夜のような暗 やみが地上に住む者ぜんぶをおおうが、神の栄光はおまえから輝き出る。国々の民は、おまえの光を慕って来る。力ある王たちは、おまえの上に輝く神の栄光を 見るために来る。目を上げて回りを見よ。息子や娘が遠い国から帰って来るからだ。世界中の商人がわれ先に、多くの国々の財宝を運んで来るので、おまえの目 は喜びに輝き、心は躍る。

(Isaiah 60:1) “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. (2) See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. (3) Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. (4) “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip. (5) Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.


どこの国から来ていても、ここで起き上がり、輝こう!
What ever country your from- ARISE AND SHINE!


国同士で比較し合う必要はない。 教会には対立がない。みんな愛し合ってる!! お互いの国の強みを祝福として受け取って、教会をたてあげていこう!
We don't need to compare each others' country. There is no conflict in church. We love each other!! Take each others' strengths and gifts as blessings and build this church up together!!!


Lg_3

神様は日本を建て直すために、日本人を呼びもどしている!
God is bringing Japanese Back now to rebuild Japan!


この教会には海外でイエスに出会ってクリスチャンになって日本に戻ってきた人達がたくさんいる。
In our church we have many Japanese people who became Christians in overseas and came back to Japan.  


最初、戻ってきたばかりでビジョンがなかった人達も、教会に来続けるうちに、日本にたいするビジョンを受け取って成長してる。めっちゃわくわくする!
   
It's exciting to see people we weren't really that excited about Japan when they just returned to Japan to get a vision for Japan after coming to church for a while!

   
 
神様は、その愛を日本にも伝えるために、世界を呼んでいる!
God is bringing the world to japan to share his love!

Streetband


日本にいる外国人の人達も日本にいるのには意味がある。
Foreigners in Japan, you are also here for a reason!


この教会でイエスに出会った最高の外国人がいっぱいいる。
There are many foreigners in our church who met Jesus here.


その人達にも神様はちゃんと計画をたてている。
God has a plan for them too!!


日本にいるなら、一緒に日本人を愛して次世代をたてあげていこう!!
If you are in Japan, let's love the Japanese and build the next generation!!!

そして日本人のみんな、あなたは世界中から愛されてるんだよ。 だから日本人でいることに誇りをもって、この国をたちあげていこう!
And you who are Japanese, you are loved by the world!!! So let's be proud of being a Japanese and let's build this country together!!! 


みんなで起き上がって、輝こう!

Lets arise and shine together!

314068_2394776506791_1172304148_295

これを読んでいるあなたもジーザスライフハウス大阪にきてみませんか?
教会はみんなのためにある場所です! ジーザスライフハウスには毎週新しい人たくさん来てます!

Why don't you come to Jesus Lifehouse Osaka too?
Church is for EVERYONE!!!! We always have new people in Jesus Lifehouse!


興味ある人はぜひきてください☆ このチャンス逃さないでね、絶対に最高だから!
Please don't miss this opportunity to see how awesome it is!



もし行きたいなーと思った方はメールください!
Please Email us if you want to come!   


あなただけでなく興味があるあなたの友達も もちろん連れて来てくださいね!!!
If you have any other friends who are interested, please come along with your friends!



待ってます~! Looking forward seeing you!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

たくさんの人に読んでほしいので、下のバナーをクリックしてください! ありがとう!!!
Please click the banner below once a day, so more people can read my blog:) Thank you!!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

にほんブログ村 哲学・思想ブログ キリスト教へ
にほんブログ村

--------------------------------------------------------

火曜日の夜の教会もあるのできてね!!!
We have TUESDAY NIGHT service too, so please come along!!!

Tuesdaynight

7時15分スタートだよ〜!
Church starts from 7:15pm!

いつもの難波にあるスタジオZAZAにきてね!
Please come to our Tuesday Night church in Namba, studio ZAZA !!!

Tnc1

 

|

« かおりのストーリー Kaori's STORY | トップページ | リンク変更しました! Blog link has changed!!! »

大阪 JESUS LIFEHOUSE OSAKA」カテゴリの記事

コメント

コメントを書く



(ウェブ上には掲載しません)


コメントは記事投稿者が公開するまで表示されません。



« かおりのストーリー Kaori's STORY | トップページ | リンク変更しました! Blog link has changed!!! »